Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Artomatic to be held in Noma


Artomatic is coming to NoMa this May! Artomatic, a traveling art exhibit, will be held from May 9 through June 15, 2008. The events and exhibits will be set up on eight floors of the Capitol Plaza 1 building at 1st and M streets NE. It will also be the biggest Artomatic to date and is expected to attract 50,000 visitors to see work from about 800 artists.

I've been to several Artomatics in the past and I am definitely excited about being able to stroll over to the events and exhibits!

4 comments:

HomeImprovementNinja said...

I'm looking forward to this too. 800 artists and no gallery commissions!

dcavocado said...

Yup! I'm hoping we'll find something we like enough to buy.

Sean Hennessey said...

i'm pretty excited about this too!
i'll be exhibiting, and attending!


and i can walk there.
fun.

dcavocado said...

I kinda expected that you'll be exhibiting. Hope to see you there!