Wednesday, April 2, 2008

NoMa Updates

It's kind of sacrilegious for me to blog and not have a functioning digital camera. Right now, it's all taped up and will occasionally indulge me and take a decent pic but we're hoping to get a new one some time this year. But thanks to IMGoph for his blog posts (with lots of pics) about construction activity and other sights at NoMa. I'm reposting them below.

Artomatic at Capital Plaza
The Mariott
Washington Gateway
Pound Coffee, which by the way is only open until 2 p.m. for the month of April I think. I hope they expand their hours soon. With my schedule, there's no way I'm going to be able to come by when it's open!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And now a Hilton Garden Inn inside Constitution Square.

http://washington.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2008/04/07/daily6.html?surround=lfn

dcavocado said...

Thanks for the FYI! Will post soon.